Come and stay for a relaxing short break in our holiday home away from home right on the doorstep of the Peak District.
Just 5 minutes from the centre of Chesterfield, our fully equipped holiday home is perfect for families keen to explore all that Chesterfield and the surrounding area has to offer.
Fox’s Place offers three double bedrooms and will comfortably sleep 6 adults. A travel bed for a seventh guest can be arranged for a small fee. The house boasts a beautiful modern kitchen with all the amenities of your own home, a comfortable lounge and separate dining room. If the sun is shining, enjoy a BBQ in the private enclosed garden.
Within a few minutes walk of the self-catering accommodation, you will find some of the town’s finest independent local businesses, restaurants and pubs catering to everyone’s taste.
Drive for a few minutes from the house and find a host of local attractions:
- Chatsworth House, Gardens & Farm shop
- Haddon Hall & Bolsover Castle
- Matlock, Gulliver’s Kingdom Adventure Park & The Heights of Abraham
- Linacre Reservoirs & Carsington Water
- Picturesque Peak District towns of Barlow, Bakewell & Buxton
- Castleton & its numerous caverns
- Sheffield city centre and Meadowhall shopping centre
- Sherwood Forest
To check availability or make an enquiry, visit our Contact Us page or head to our Facebook Page to send us a message.
*Check in 15:00, Check out: 10:00
We are proud to have been awarded the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2017.